earth-clip-art-4

Tuesday, November 29

Travail.

Kat and I went for a run yesterday evening. We ran/walked around parc d'Orangerie twice and couldn't resist jumping into a massive pile of crisp leaves.
Unfortunately about two seconds later we ran into a bunch of the lads heading to a handball match... slightly embarassing..
Kat then convinced me to stray from my desk for longer than anticipated as she lured me to her kitchen with the promise of mushroom ravioli...
It was so worth it! And we popped to the Irish pub after, but I didn't stay long as the amount of work I have is gradually creating a small pile of stress in my head... :S
Today, I have 3 different meetings and just came from discussing a video we have to make for my creation publicitaire class. I suppose it could be worse. At least the work is relatively interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...