earth-clip-art-4

Tuesday, December 13

Bison.

I had planned on an early start this morning... but that didn't really happen and I made it into college by midday to finish off a form or two for class.
I then headed off to a lovely lunch, and then commenced on my shopping trip.
I went alone today, to get more done.
I did infact, manage to collect a few things for myself along the way. And the presents will not feature here of course.
But alas, more to get tomorrow, I only need to pop to one shop. I have learnt that I am a very slow shopper.. it takes me ages to choose, today I swapped the colour of a jumper-dress three times while waiting at the till.
And when I eventually made it, the cashiers were laughing at me, not for leaving then twice already, but because I had my top on inside out.
Great.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...