earth-clip-art-4

Monday, May 28

Le fond de teint.

So I bought MAC's face and body foundation in the colour C4, slightly more tanned for summer.. but not orange-toned.
This would be my first ever MAC foundation, but to be honest I'm not too convinced on it yet.
The consistency is rather thin, therefore one uses far more product than an ordinary foundation. The pro's to this is that the colour and texture are buildable. Making it a foundation that can work for both day and night.
Unfortunately I have come out in these little bumps all over my face. The recent heat could have caused a heat rash, the suncream I use solely on my face my be a little old, or this foundation might just not suit me.
Is it about to be found out?! I hope not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...